Born on the hills surrounding Florence, at an altitude of 200 meters above sea level.
- Altitude: 200 meters above sea level, I Mori.
- Grapes: Manzoni Bianco 90%, Chardonnay 10%. A balanced blend of Manzoni White and Chardonnay grapes gives this white wine its dry flavour, while its delicate aroma results from vinification at controlled temperature.
- Bouquet and Taste: This white wine gives off a fresh and deep aroma and it is characterized by a rich and enveloping flavor.
- Serving temperature: 10 – 12°C.
- Foods: A good accompaniment to light dishes and to the most various kind of fishes.